As we make custom photos of your products according to your specifications, we don't allow cancellation with refund or credit after proof acceptance or after the proof-bypass window is passed, nor do we allow returns on completed orders. However, if you're unhappy with your order and feel like we didn't do a great job of following the set requirements, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the order and we'll do our best to rectify the situation.
TURNAROUND TIME RESERVATIONS:
If a rush order is not completed by the deadline, we will refund the rush fee portion only, via the same method as the payment was made.
If we have failed to deliver the images within the deadline, a store credit in the amount of 10% of the order shall be provided.
We truly value every order, but the less specific requirements are, the more likely we are to misstep, which most surely would affect your final images. Lest that happened, here is a list of tips to make your orders a great experience:
- Read our Revision Policy: check out which revisions are free and which are paid before submitting the order
- Sign up for a trial: request one item to be shot in up to 3 angles for free.
- Special instructions: don't be shy to express your vision on how the images should be shot in each category.
- Upload the image: if any of the suggested angles do not work for you, reference the style you want us to replicate by uploading the image or sending a link to it.
- Confirm the shooting guidelines before payment (no additional charge): if the items or instructions to the order are complex, have us shoot an image per requested angle before the payment is made to ensure we get the whole order right. NOTE: this confirmation may take up to 5 business days, as it requires shooting, retouching and your feedback on the images.
These tips will help you avoid any miscommunication on how the images should look. We hope you would use them for many orders to come.