You have a few options to get your product(s) back:
- You can pick up your products from the Squareshot office in Greenpoint, Brooklyn NY. Get more information about Order Pickup.
- You can provide a prepaid return label in your shipment. Please make sure that you put the label in the box when you select this option in the order form.
- We can include the cost of return shipping in your invoice. After you confirm the final images we will ship your product(s) back to you with USPS Priority Mail. You can choose one of these options when filling in the Order Form.
- If you don’t need your products back, you can choose the option “I don’t need the products returned to me” when filling in the Order Form.
- We accept re-shoot/retouching requests by Email or Dropbox Comments (Dropbox account required) within 5 business days from the time you receive the images. After 5 business days, we will send the products back to you and edits will no longer be accepted.
- Due to our policy, we hold the products up to 5 business days after the order has been completed to have an opportunity reshoot the images if something went wrong. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept reshoot requests if we don’t have the actual product(s) in the studio. Thank you for your understanding.